Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Family Baby Shower

My aunts and cousins were so nice and threw me and my soon-to-be little girl a beautiful and extremely fun baby shower.The food was delicious and everything was decorated so cute!























Everyone had a chance to sign a little onesie and write a message in a cute baby scrapbook








Awesome diaper cake!






Me and my sisters Cyndi, Cori, and Aimee and my Mom


Aimee and our cousins Brianna and Tiffany



My cousins Emily, with her baby Jacob, and Carrie and my Aunt Suzie






My really good long time friend Janessa and Cyndi and I





Cousins Missy and Addie and Aunt Heidi and cousins Cassi and Emily









Really cute present idea from Janessa and her mom Scooter



My Grandma made this beauiful Mother Goose quilt. I love it!



Addie made me a sign and a cute princess hat :)







Gift from my amazing mother-in-law Linda. She made all the beautiful bedding and decorations for the nursery. She is so nice!























My mommy is the best :)

No comments:

Post a Comment