Monday, October 31, 2011

Tenley's Blessing

Our little Tenley Ann was blessed on October 16. She did so great and didn't even cry! And Justin's blessing was beautiful! We were so blessed to have our families come out and join us for her special day! We had sooo much fun!


Tenley wore the same blessing dress that my mom was blessed in and me and all three of my sisters were blessed. It was so special for me to be able to put that dress on her. I started tearing up a little!








The whole fam that was there



Us with Justin's brother Ryan, dad Bick, Grandma Carol, and cousin Sam



Us with my mom Julie, dad Eddie, brother Kevin, and sisters Cyndi, Cori, and Aimee



Four Generations :)























This is the last time Tenley will see Uncle Kevin for awhile :( since he will be going on a mission soon to Pittsburg, PA on December 7!!








We all went out to Craigo's the Saturday before Tenley's blessing. We had a room all to ourselves and it was so fun!









No comments:

Post a Comment