Monday, December 28, 2009

Yay Hiking!!

The day after Christmas me, Justin, Mom, Kevin, Cori and Aimee went on a hike at Placerita Canyon on the waterfall hike (5 miles). We all had a fun time exploring and getting dirty.










Justin was climbing up the scary side of the waterfull and made me so nervous! But luckily he survived




This was the second waterfall we climbed up. It was small but very beautiful!



Wahoo we did it!! I am scared of heights so it was a little scary!





Cute pals Justin and Kevin on top of the huge tree




























1 comment:

  1. Yay!!! I'm so excited you have a blog!!!!!!! I LOVED looking at the pics from Christmas, how fun. and I'm so jealous you're in shorts... send some of that warm weather our way! We're in the negative temps today and tons of snow... brrr. We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete