Friday, January 21, 2011

Britt's Graduation!

YAY!!! I finally graduated! I graduated on December 18, 2010 with a BS in Health Science. All that hard work finally paid off! :) And I was the first class to graduate in the new BYUI Center-sweet! A smooch for the graduate!

My friend Heather graduated in the same college as me and we took a lot of classes together. I will miss her :(


oh another smooch! He was so supportive in me finishing school.



Mom and Dad came up for my graduation! It was so awesome they could be there for my special day especially because they helped get me there.



Receiving my diploma cover (with no diploma- lame)




We were the only college that got roses because we graduated with the horticulture department...go figure!






Aimee came too!



Thanks Mom and Dad for all your help and support!!








YAY I'M DONE!!!!!







1 comment:

  1. Congrats!! I AM jealous that you got to graduate in the new BYUI-Center :) Good job making it through. Wish you both the best!

    ReplyDelete