Friday, January 21, 2011

Christmas DAY!!!

All the cousins anxiously waiting to go see what Santa brought us!
It's a race!!

WOW have some presents!

Checking out the goods in our stockings



Sobisky's opening presents



The Bairds

Chaos!!


Justin got some much needed new shoes


and I got new clothes yay!
He got an Itunes gift card from me and I got new scriptures with my new name on them



I also got him a new hoodie


We got a SEWING MACHINE from the Drake's






Justin's famous Cheesey Poofs!

The pancake and waffle king finally got a waffle maker horray!!



We also got scattergories from Justin's sister Shannon

hahah Cyndi got an awesome Snuggie and I had to put it in our blog because I'm jealous and I want it!


The boys practicing the new hunting game-so scary!



Christmas Day us kids went to the part up the street and play night games for hours and then came home cuz it started pouring rain!...But I guess since we were already wet we felt like a dip in the spa...while it was still raining-funny!

pooped after a long day of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment